March Mania 2022
The NCAA Basketball Tournament is back baby and we’re bringing the heat! We’re pulling out all the stops for our 5th Annual March Mania Tournament to make it our biggest and best bracket challenge yet. Bigger Payouts + Better Prizes = More Fun.
Let’s Go Mad
Welcome to Horizon Roofing’s 2022 March Mania Bracket Challenge! We’re excited to be back to business as usual this year and are hoping for our best turnout yet. Last year we worked hard to create an enjoyable and entertaining experience for everyone and plan to do the same for year number Six.
This year we are using a website/ap called Run Your Pool. It is very simple to use! Click on the link below and create a username (please use your name) and a password. After that is done, go to your dashboard and click on “make your picks” and start selecting the winners. Boom, you’re done! You can also download the ap for free to do all of this or to just check the leaderboard.
We don’t ask for much, but have a few rules. First, If you would like to invite other people to participate in our event, please make sure they are employed within your company. If you’re unsure they would be eligible, shoot me a message. Second, to be counted, you must fill out the bracket by Thursday, March 17th at 11:15 am. The site automatically closes at that time!
This year we’re giving away a total of $4,600 in prizes, including a 4-night stay to Lutsen as the Grand Prize and cash prizes for the other place winners. As a bonus, we will have additional prizes. One of our team members will draw a random winner to receive an Amazon Echo Show, Sony Extra Bass Bluetooth Speaker, Ridge Wallet, Yeti Roadie, or 28″ Blackstone Griddle. Oh, and keep in mind that Horizon employees may be on the leader board (based on years past, not likely!), but we are not eligible for prizes.
May the odds be ever in your favor.
March Mania Rules
March Mania Rules and Regulations – We want this experience to be fun and entertaining for everyone but ask that you please play by the rules!
- To fill out your bracket, navigate the BracketPicks Tab. Make your selections from the dropdown and don’t forget to add your tie-breaker score and your name. If you win, we can’t pay you accordingly if we don’t know who you are, and that would be a bummer.
- When you’ve completed this step, send your bracket to the Horizon Team Member who invited you or email@example.com.
- Only customers who have personally been invited by a Horizon employee are allowed to enter our bracket challenge. If someone within your organization would like to participate, please reach out to the person who invited you for approval. Those eligible to play must hold the title of Property Manager, Facility Manager, Building Engineer, Project Manager, Site Superintendent, or Estimator.
- Winners will be calculated based on a 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 16, 32 scoring system.
- We will update a leaderboard after every round is complete for all participants to see the current standings.
- This year’s 1st Place Winner will receive a 4-night stay in Lutsen, MN ($2100+ value).
- Horizon Roofing will be paying out $1,750 to the top 15 place winners AND five mystery place payouts that will be determined based on final participation numbers.
- Payouts will be made via Visa Gift Card by April 16th.
- Additionally, after each round, we will be announcing a random winner from this year’s participants who will receive either an Amazon Echo Show, Sony Extra Bass Bluetooth Speaker, Ridge Wallet, Yeti Roadie, and more.
- Prizes will be given away in that order after each round with the value increasing as the tournament play continues.
Questions? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or the Horizon Team Member who invited you for help. Thanks for playing, and best of luck!